The November 14th meeting was called to order by President Brandy David with all officers present.
- Bonnie Riley gave the Treasurer’s Report. Totals were $6,800 in checking and $4,924.16 in savings.
- Only a few additional ones need filled that were previously missed.
- Received many compliments and great reviews.
- Costs (approximate):
- $555.76 for the bounce houses rentals & cotton candy machine
- $75—rental of 4-H building
- Roughly $220 income
- Next year’s is tentatively set for Friday, October 26, 2018.
- Dinner with Santa will be Saturday, December 2nd, from 4-8 p.m. It will be $5 per person, with 3 & under free. Alica will take care of the chili and related food items.
- Alice will provide cinnamon rolls for PTO.
- No cookie decorating station.
- Beverages: water, tea, coffee, hot chocolate.
- Bonnie will be taking the photos with Santa.
- PTO will send two notes home with students; one Tuesday of Thanksgiving, the other the following Thursday/Friday.
- There will be tickets for people once they paid. They will turn in tickets when they are in line for food.
- Silent Auction
- Angela will make auction bid sheet
- All officers will split up task of asking for donations.
- Silent Auction items at time of meeting
- Bob Wood—rocking horse
- Ashley Spencer—NIB toys
- It will come to JES on Tuesday, January 30th. Alica received confirmation of the date. They will be at the school at 7:30 am. To set up. There will be five 50-minute sessions that day.
- Will be held from December 11th – December 15th.
- We will need a different room.
- The company will provide handouts for the students.
- The next collection drive will be in January/February.
- Box Tops collection will be due February 28th.
With no further business, the meeting was adjourned.